Sunday, February 7, 2010

Disney on Ice

My mom got all the kids tickets to Disney on Ice for Christmas so we all got to go. We got to ride on the light rail for the first time which was very nice. Although Chase is very curious and observant of his surroundings so of course the red button labeled emergency above stood out to him. I didn't realize that he has pushed it until the light rail came to a stop in the middle of the route to ask me what my emergency was. I was so embarrased. So I know for next time not to sit with the emergency button so close to us. Disney on ice was great too. Would definetely take Chase next year!
My little man & I
Something for the fairy movie
Cars

More from the cars show
Brooke & Chase

Chase, Brooke, & I

No comments: