Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Weekend

For Valentines Justin, Chase, Chris, Lisa, Tayler, Caden, and I joined Mike and Dori at the cabin. We had so much fun. Much needed relaxing. The boys went ice fishing on Saturday while us girls (plus Chase and Caden) played in the snow. I love going up to the cabin it is so nice to just sit and do nothing. Chase and Katie love it too:) I can't believe how big Chase is getting.














2 comments:

Lisa Truman said...

We had a great time! Thanks for inviting us! Oh and I love that picture of Chase in his boots! I am totally making a copy of that one!

the behunins said...

So Chase is so freaking adorible... I got to see him a couple of weekends ago when Lisa was watching him and Bryant! I couldnt hold him too long because Bryant was getting jealous!