Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Years Weekend

We decided that for New Years weekend that we would spend it @ the cabin with Mike and Dori. We had so much fun relaxing and hanging out. Chase really loves his grandparents. Justin and I really appreciate everything that they do for us. It was really hard to leave the nice cold weather. Plus it snowed while we were there so it was nice. We ended up leaving Sunday morning since there was already a lot of snow on the ground and it was still snowing. I don't think that Justin and I would have minded being stuck up there but we had a lot to do when we got home. Here are just a few of the pictures that I took.


Justin and Chase
The cabin when it had snowed

Katie loves the snow


Granpa Mike & grandma Dori



The cabin without any snow





No comments: