Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chase's first professional photo shoot!

Chase was a really good sport getting his photos taken. He is such a pretty baby that it was really hard to pick which pictures of him I liked best so I ended up ordering a ton of pictures. But I love them so it's ok. Justin and I are taking Chase to Pinetop this weekend to hang with Justin's family @ their cabin. We are both really excited to see the snow. I am going to try to get a couple of photos of Justin and I with Chase so check back to see if I actually got them. Justin isn't exactly into pictures. Hopefully Chase won't mind getting them done when he is a little older.












































1 comment:

Johnson said...

Seriously you truly do have such a handsome little guy. I can't tell who he looks like. You guys are so blessed. Hope everything is going good!