
Chase Michael has finally arrived! He joined our family on Saturday November 22nd @ 10:43am weighing 6lbs 10oz, 20.5 inches long. Justin and I are thrilled to have such a handsome little guy. He is eating and sleeping very well and fits right in. Chase is vey fortunate to have so many family and friends that love him. Here are just a few of his first photos. Check back for updates. 




2 comments:
He is such a beautiful baby boy! I'm so glad he has joined our family! :)
Thanks for sharing your beautiful new baby boy and welcome again to our GREAT nephew!! Justin, you fit so easily and so well into your roles, that now include husband and father. So proud of you! Jackie, you are one of the most wonderfully considerate and thoughtful people I know. Thanks again for all that you do. See you soon. Love you.
Post a Comment